Four - Course Seasonal Tasting
Ninety - Two Dollars
- Beef Rib Tartar with Fried Quail Egg
- Fingerling Potato Chips, Violette Mustard & Toasted Brioche
- Citrus Marinated Local Shrimp with Watermelon Radishes, Almond Crema,
- Mâche & Chervil-Chive Vinaigrette
Brook Trout Stuffed with Portobello Mushrooms, Mustard Greens, Fingerling Potatoes with Olive Sofrito & Toasted walnut Purée
- Potato Wrapped Wild Striped Bass with Andouille Sausage Braised Heirloom Beans
- Broccoli & Chive Sour Cream
Roasted Lamb Saddle with Black Truffle Celery Root Gratin, Bone Marrow Jus
- Hedgehog Mushrooms & Collard Green Ragu
- Braised Beef Short Rib with Squash Risotto and Cantaloupe Glaze, Maitake Mushroom Stew, Thai Basil & Fermented Black Bean
- A Six- Course Chef’s Menu is Available for One Hundred Forty Dollars.
Wine Pairings are Available for All Tasting Menus.
- Chef Galen Zamarra Chef de Cuisine Adam Starowicz